Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Vistors, Round Two!

Today is a big day. Daddy's Mommy and Daddy are a comin' to visit and meet Chrissy for the first time. Mommy celebrated the specialness of this trip by getting her hair cut for the first time in 18 months.   Yeah, I told you she was hopeless.
After her haircut, she picked us chickies up from school and we headed to the big kid playground for a playdate with Katie and Zacky.  Accuse me, I'm going to check out the slides. (Yeah, that is totally how I say 'excuse me' and it's even cuter than you can possibly imagine!)
Taking turns is tough, and even more so when the object of our attention is super tricky.
Did I say super, super tricky?  It sure is!
How do you stay on?
Clearly not by myself!
Katie has the right idea, sticking to the slides is way more fun at this age.

I'm on my way!
Balancing act made more fun with Zacky.  Don't fall!
We had a break in the routine and had pizza on Wednesday.  I waited for our order to get ready and before I knew it Daddy's car pulled up and I jumped in the car with Daddy and Grandpa while Grandpa stayed with Chrissy and Mommy.
Chrissy is so funny.  Her hands are all the entertainment she needs.
Hand closed, seems fun.
Hand in mouth, even better!

Wowsers, my very first watch.  Thanks, Grandma!  How'd you know I'm totally obsessed with 7 o'clock?  Now I can see what time it is all day and night long!

Pull up a towel, it's night-night time, Grandma!

I said go to sleep!
Close your eyes!

Eh, it's way too hard to pretend to go to sleep when I'm so super excited that you're here.  I love you!

No comments: