Saturday, August 27, 2011

Split Personalities In Mayberry

Yes, Chrissy has two nicknames and they are both totally appropriate and used often in our house.  Grabby Gabby pretty much sums up her tendency to grab everything within a ten foot radius of her tiny little hands.  I can't believe what she can get a hold of.  And definitely believe it when it's my hair that's attached to my head.  Ouchers!

Her other nickname?  Chatty Cathy.  This baby can carry an entire conversation by herself.  No joke!

She found the camera case as soon as Mommy got the camera out to capture my art project in the making.
Snaps are fun!
And so are pictures of Chrissy- she is such a ham!
Today's art project is making a rainbow out of marshmallows.  Tricky Mommy makes me sort them by color and then count how many in each pile.  Then I have to glue them in the arc.  Good thing I think it's just about fun!

No comments: