Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Exer- what?

Mommy is a citizen of Denial-land.  She refuses to acknowledge that I'm growing up super fast since I'm getting bigger and have a big sister to help me figure my way in this windy world.  Daddy brought up the exersaucer and plopped me right into it.  Let me tell you, I took to this great toy like a duck in water. 

Can you believe how many things there are for me to play with on this thing?

Endless fun!
I'm a baby pig in dirt!
Just call me piglet!
And, can you believe how awesome I am at sitting all by myself?

Even with overzealous loving from my big sister!
Help!
She thinks I'm a puppet and can make me smile on demand. Really, I'm just so super happy playing with her that I smile just because I'm hanging out with her.
Wanna see a super unsafe thing in action?  Yes, I'm totally in a bumbo on the couch.
Thankfully, Mommy sat right next to me the whole time and watched me knock off this really cool suction toy that sings 'Little Boy Blue' when I push a button.

No comments: