Sunday, July 31, 2011

Homebound

Mommy was all about the car ride home.  Something about her not liking to listen to me fuss for hours on end.  So, when we woke up at 5:30, she loaded the car and fed us breakfast.  When Chrissy was ready to go down for her morning nap, it was on the car ride back to the garden state.

As soon as we got back home, Mommy declared a break from us kiddos and we went plopped on the couch with Daddy.  And I snuck in a few hugs with Chrissy.


She's still a bit overwhelmed by my depth of love for her.
After Mommy got a nap, (and boy, did she need one!) we headed to the pool.  I tried on my water wings and rocked my staple bathing suit.
And found Bridget and Danny at the pool.  I love her goggles.  I didn't know that goggles could keep water out of my eyes.  Mommy, why can't I have goggles?  Hey, Bridget, thanks for lending me your old goggles.  I think you are such a great friend!
Bridget also likes Chrissy a bunch. Chrissy likes her a bunch, too.

I love living in Mayberry and having such great friends!

No comments: