Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pwivacy, Please

When I woke up this morning Daddy joined me for some cuddle time.

And hugs.
And some wrestle time.  Mommy is a lousy wrestler.  Yay for Daddies!
We have a super special bond.  I love you Daddy!
But not that camera up in my grill.

Now that I'm in the bathroom all the time, I'm insisting on pwivacy. I managed to keep my pull up dry all day except for stinkies. Not too bad for a newly minted three year old.


I went to the beach with Daddy and threw a tennis ball in the ocean. The ocean would send it back to me and then I'll throw it back. It's a great substitute for a puppy dog. Then Daddy took me into the water really, really deep. But, I wasn't scared at all. I'm a big girl!

Chrissy is rolling over like a champ and starting to sit up on her own.  Here she is on her way down.
But she bounced right back like a champ!
Happy bappy!
Leaning tower of Chrissy.
After a great time at the beach I didn't fight my nap time at all.
Chrissy officially stopped being an infant this week.  She is getting to be a super big baby.
After dinner we headed to the boardwalk where Mommy and Daddy surprised me with an amusement park.  Yay!  Daddy and I went on the carousel.


And then I went on the fire truck ride that was for kids only.  No grown ups allowed and it was super fun!

Vroom, vroom!
I'm totally ready for my provisional license!
I think I need a convertible.  See how great my hair looks with the wind blowing through it?


On to the old time cars.



Eh, steering wheels are overrated.
Chrissy was super stoked for me and can't wait to join in all the fun.

Daddy joined me on the flying elephants.

Back to the fire trucks!


We all live in a yellow submarine.


Preferably one that goes up and down!
On the way out we went on the carousel one last time and I counted my blessing. I am one lucky girl!

No comments: