Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Dressing Up!

I'm totally digging my dress wearing phase.  When I was a baby I hated dresses and didn't care about being a girl.  Since my princess phase, I'm starting to ask to wear dresses to school and on the weekends.  Mommy likes dresses because it reduces the likelihood that I'll go out in public all mismatched.  You know, like Mommy always does.
See, I almost match, except for my socks and shoes.  Ha!
Here is Chrissy with her favorite toy.
You know, the makeshift toy that Mommy always gives her when we're in the kitchen.
Ack, Mommy let the water get too chilly.
Much better!
Look at how cute Chrissy is when she's all clean and dressed.
I know, I know.  Don't step on the baby.
Gheez!
I think she wants to roll over and nibble on my toys. But she's a baby and can't roll over yet, silly reader!
Chrissy, you stay right here, okay?

No comments: