Thursday, July 14, 2011

Girl, I've Got Skills!

Boy, was last night rough. With Daddy out of town so much, Mommy has double duty to get Chrissy and me to sleep.  The issue was fessing up to Daddy this morning.


'I got in big, big trouble last night. I had to go to basement because I was screaming so loudly."
"Samantha, what happened?"
"I was playing with my toys when I was supposed to be sleeping."

I handed the phone to Mommy and overheard Daddy telling Mommy that it was the cutest thing he ever heard.  I won't let Mommy know that I was being nosy, but it was so true.  I was super cute in my fessing up skills.

After school we went on a girls only field trip to Target and I wanted a blue ball for the beach.  Mommy nixed that idea so I told her I'd be a good girl tonight and go right to bed.

So I got the blue ball.  And nighttime?  As if you really need to ask.  Mommy looked on the monitor and  caught me under my blanket kicking but I was quiet so I got away with it. Score!

No comments: