Sunday, July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me, Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, the day has finally come to say good-bye to the terrible twos.  It's full steam ahead to the tantrum threes and I welcome this phase with open arms!

Kicked off the day with a trip to Wegmans, which is always extra fun when I can snag the coveted car cart.  Which I did!


Hey, hey, hey.  Mommy has been singing me the Winnie the Pooh song for weeks now and now I've got me my very own Winnie the Pooh.  Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Burt!

Happy girls!
Wowsers, that's a lot of words on this paper.  Mommy, can you please read them to me?
My very own magazine subscription?  To me?  Every month?

What is a magazine?

Wow, I like magazines.  Thanks AH and UB!

Chrissy, this card is for me.  No grabbing!
Chrissy, no!

A tisket a tasket, a super pretty basket!

I love baskets and anything that you can put things in!





Stickers!

Wow, lots and lots of bracelet making supplies!


Pretty rings for me.  I LOVE my birthday!
A tiara is perfect on my special day!
See my pretty ring?
Hmm, I wonder what neat things Grandma and Grandpa Krempa picked out for me?  Let me guess!


I love my ballerina teddy bear.  Thank you!


After an entire morning opening presents and feeling super loved and special, I ate lunch and hunkered down for a quick nap.  When I woke up I found the house transformed into a birthday wonderland.

Katie in the bounce house!

Emily and I just bounced and toppled over at the same time.  We're safe and loving it!
So it Katie!
Womp!
Daddy brought me this dress from New Orleans last year and I picked it out of my closet because it twirls super pretty.
You climb up slides, right?
Daddy and Chrissy staying cool and shaded.
Unlimited apple juice is the best perk on my birthday!


Emily's Daddy is super silly and always knows how to make us giggle- thanks!
Daddy had his work cut out for him.  To eat or do anything while holding Grabby Gabby is a minor miracle.
Forward and back, forward and back. 
Hey, I'm getting pretty good at pumping.  This turning three thing is definitely turning out to be pretty cool.

Emily loves to hang on this bar!

Higher!
Connor and Emily on the glider.  Go teamwork!

Connor's Daddy is getting some baby practice in.  Connor's going to be a big brother in October.  Congratulations!

Katie and I are about to reenact a scene from Bring It On.


I've waited all year for this.  Cupcakes from Bent Spoon and everyone looking at me, singing Happy Birthday.  This year, I know I won't get scared.

Are these for us?
Hey, friends, cupcakes!

Mommy brought out the candle and put one in my cupcake.

I like this kind of fire!
Me?  I blow it out?
For real?
Shy Samantha scoots into the picture.
Mommy, let's blow out the candle together.
Happy Birthday to me! I loved it so much that Mommy kept relighting the candle so I could blow it out again.  Emily wanted a candle, too.  She loved blowing out the candles, too!


Katie likes cupcakes, or more specifically, icing. Yummy!


Grabby Gabby wanted a cupcake and was sent to the end of the table with Daddy.

Chrissy likes Emily's Mommy.
Daddy, another candle for me to blow out again, please!
This may very well be the best part of my birthday, blowing out the candle repeatedly.

Candle blow out- again!

Zacky and Chrissy really like each other.  What a cute friendship!
Just like Henry and me, Zacky and Chrissy are super close in age but she is tiny compared to him.
Zacky has lots of advice for Chrissy.  He's been around the block a whole six days longer than she has.

Hey, I have a new game.  Keep Swiper away from Emily's Daddy.

Swiper pinched his tushie.  I can only get away with these hijinks on my birthday. Say hi to Connor in this picture.  I'm not sure how he managed to escape Mommy's camera so successfully.  Maybe he can give me some tips.

A huge thank you to all my family and friends for helping me celebrate my third birthday.  I feel so lucky and loved.  Thank you!

And now I'm totally wiped from such a fun filled weekend.  My last present is super special.  Mickey to cuddle with while I watch Mickey on tv.  Thanks Mommy and Daddy!



PS- Mommy and Daddy sang the birthday song to me over and over as I smiled with sheer joy of knowing today is my birthday.  I can't wait for my next birthday!

No comments: