Friday, July 15, 2011

ET- Phone Home

Can I get personal with you?  What is it about being the second child that makes a big sister think that we're a personal, traveling source of enterainment?  I mean seriously, I'm a pretty laid back baby but Samantha is always up in my grill.  Most of the time I don't mind because she is my idol and all, but sometimes I just want to hear Mommy's all too familar lecture on personal space directed towards Samantha.

Today is one of those days!  I don't want to be tickled.
Back off, sister. Literally!

Don't believe me?  Come on over here, curls.  Grabby Gabby right here!
No, Samantha.  I want the phone.  I want to call AH and UB myself.
You don't dial. I can do it myself!


I'm pretty sure you're not taking me seriously.....


It's not easy being number two.  I think I'm going to call AH and UB and arrange for a visit to Camp K.  They will spoil me rotten and treat me like I'm number one. 

No comments: