Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Number 2, I Mean 4th!


So, after quite the morning of a fuss here and a side of stubborn there, Mommy and Daddy are going nuts.  I am totally making the most of being two while I still hold the title. I'm not looking forward to passing the baton quite yet.

I took a super small nap and then feasted on Daddy's grilled chicken.  "Yummy, yummy in my tummy!"
Chrissy just smiled and giggled while I ate my lunch.  Then Mommy decided to let her join in the feasting.  Chrissy ate some rice cereal and accidentally swallowed some.  How do I know?  She gags every time she swallows cereal.  It's kinda funny, but you can't tell Mommy that or she will scowl at your insensitivity.
Note to self, must make faces only when hidden from Mommy's view!

After lunch Mommy bribed me to walk Main Street with the sweet promise of my tricycle. Don't know the story of how I came to be the proud owner of a tricycle?  Mommy let me ride it all around Target during our shopping trips, but never let me bring it home.  Mommy went away one weekend and came home to find my prized tricycle in our living room.  Daddy didn't know about the tricycle staying at Target rule and I scored big time!

Daddy, push Chrissy faster or you'll never keep up with me, okay?



Ready, set, GOOOOO!

We're wheel to wheel, but I think I'm edging out Daddy, who seems to be getting caught up in the bushes.
I need a push, please!
More push, please!
And I'm off!
Love these bonus bridges on Main Street.

May I have my tricycle, puhleeeze?
Happy Daddy on the way back to the car.  Daddy didn't realize that a bike ride down Main Street meant Daddy doing all the work.


Mommy got a bit annoyed with my lack of pedalling and constant requests for a push that she asked me to pretend to pedal. I'm pretty sure there was a side of sarcasm with that request and I'm pretty sure I'm going to ignore it- Silly Mommy!


So, Daddy hit his limit.  He ended up giving me a piggyback ride and Mommy pushed Chrissy's stroller in one hand and carried my bike in the other.  It was teamwork in action!

On way home said I needed to go big poops so I can receive my reward of a stuffed Boots, stuffed Dora and a healthy scoop of ice cream.

And big poops in the potty I went, or so I thought.

Treats for going pee pee and poop on the potty seem to be working, but only when I want a treat. Otherwise, I'm totally cool with keeping it all in the diaper. If you know what I mean. I managed to eek out a speck of poop and cheered for my treat. Mommy was super excited that I pooped until she looked in the potty and then launched into definitions of 'big poops' and 'little poops'. Who knew Webster's Dictionary was incomplete? Apparently the Burt Family wasn't consulted before the most recent print run.


At bedtime, I totally pooped in my diaper when I was supposed to be asleep.  Mommy walked by my room and was overwhelmed with the stench.  I ended up with a brand new overnight diaper.  Mommy called it a night and I geared up for massive reading and toy time.

Mommy fell asleep before I did. Samantha-1, Mommy-0.

No comments: