Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In House Field Trip and Pushing Buttons, Samantha Style

Mommy loves that Chrissy can hang out in her bed most mornings without making a fuss.

She is one happy bappy!

I have both hands on her head and am subliminally sharing all my tricks of toddlerhood with Chrissy.  Betcha can't guess what I'm thinking!



Neither of us are going to tell you!
Tummy time for my baby sister!
She might one day crawl to you, if you ask her really nicely.


Then it was off to school. Today was a special field trip. We went to the lobby and made a caterpillar.  A vey hungry caterpillar!

Mommy put me to bed without incident, or so she thought. Daddy came home 1.5 hours later and found me in a pull up.  He got mad at Mommy for putting me to sleep in a pull up.  She came into the room, saw the diaper she put on me lying on the floor by my bed and a guilty look on my face and got her scowl on.  I was totally busted.  Back with my overnight diaper.  Until Mommy checked on me ten minutes later and found me back in a pull up for the second time tonight.  Boy, was Mommy mad!

No comments: