Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MacGyver To The Rescue

Fresh off the treats and time-outs game, I woke up with a dry overnight diaper.  Pass the entire bag of gummy bears, please!

Then I ate a yummy breakfast and made an art project.  And then snapped a crayon. Thankfully we had another band-aid handy and Mommy sutured the two pieces back together again.

Off to the beach with Daddy. Sandcastle time!


I want to go in the water, now.
No, I don't need you Daddy.  I can go myself.
Toodles!
Can you see me?
This is fun!
Here's my castle up close.  That was a lot of work and I gave the waves strict instructions not to wash it away.
Silly Mommy sent Daddy in the water after me.  I had so much fun that I didn't want to go back to the condo ever.
When Daddy finally took me home I was on the couch when Mommy and Chrissy came inside.  Mommy asked me a question about the beach and I think I actually fell asleep while sitting up and answering her question.  Daddy laid me down with a pillow and I stayed in my fun induced coma for two whole hours.
It was a great nap and I woke up full of smiles.  Chrissy always smiles, so we busted out the camera and bring you a sister photo op.
Silly faces!
Sister kisses!

No comments: