Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Master Yoga In Training

Mommy has really been getting into yoga these days and so have I!  I call this modified baby cobra pose.


Advanced baby cobra.

With a transition into Super Baby.
Super Baby up close.

Yikes, look at that 80s poof!  Even Snooki would be jealous!

I may hold your hand, but I draw the line at smiling on command.
Ack, attack of the best sister in the world!

I call this 'mission impossible' since Mommy's hamstrings are way too tight to manage this pose.
This?  Advanced Mission Impossible!

Daddy and me reading time.
Samantha and potty time. Boy, potty training is super, super tough and I hear rumblings about Mommy wanting school to train me before my first birthday.  Daddy calls that a pipe dream.  I call it plain ridiculous.
Hmm, what activity is Samantha signing up for at school?  Looks interesting!

No comments: