Saturday, July 02, 2011

Meet Me At SP!

Wowsers, talk about a busy weekend.  After the festivities of yesterday, Mommy suggested we head to Sesame Place this afternoon.

I'm all about fun, but do you know how hot it is in this stroller?

I wasn't even allowed on the carousel but Samantha sure looks comfy on the horse.
Hey, she sees us!
Where's Waldo, I mean Samantha?
I'm totally catered to. You wish you were as cool as me.
But I want to ride the carousel.
Ubububub.
This is what cute looks like.
Drool-1.  Teeth-0.

Chubby cheeks, right here!
I want to eat your nose. 

Patiently waiting to ride Elmo's Flying Fish.  Great job, Samantha!
I love you, Daddy!
But I seem to love my toy a bit more, but just for the moment.
Hmm, moment over.  Daddy, pick me up so I can give you lots of kisses.
Elmo's flying pig fish?

I can't see Mommy and Samantha.  They are up super high and I'm super jealous!


I can't wait to join Samantha next summer and check out the flying fish myself.
Wowsers, Samantha is on a real life certified roller coaster!


She is such an adventurer!

On to the water park!


These are her ears.
And belly.


And here's my belly!

Water fun time!


Boy that water sure looks like fun!
I loved my first time at Sesame Place and am totally excited come back.

No comments: