Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Playground Play Date

Today was great, Mommy picked me up from school early and we girls headed to the playground for a play date with Katie.

This has to be our best play date ever.  There was no sign of a fuss or fight on the playground and we played like best friends- Score!

We swung on the swings and climbed the slides.  Chrissy was a bit jealous and joined Zacky on the swings.  Chrissy's first time ever and Mommy left her camera at home.  Yikes! 

So, I'm sorta getting on Mommy's nerves by calling boys and girls 'he'.  I think it's more efficient and Mommy thinks it's just plain wrong.  So, I decided to push her buttons.

"Mommy, what is a boy and what is a girl?"
"What do you mean, Samantha?"

I let her off the hook when I saw her sweating bullets and said, "a boy is a he and a girl is a she."
She breathed a huge sigh of relief.  Gotcha!

I miss daddy and want him to come home.  When he comes home, that means we're going on a family vacation to the beach!

No comments: