Friday, July 08, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away!

What a way to kick off my birthday weekend.  Lots of rain!

Hey, what is Chrissy doing with Mallory?  Mallory is my toy.  Yes, Mommy, Mallory is MYYYY toy. Not Chrissy's!  What, I gave her my toy because she's a baby?  Well, I am about to turn three.  I can play with toys that Chrissy can't play with because I'm a big girl.  Yay for me!


Hmm, wonder if Mommy will notice if I snag Mallory for a quick reunion while the resident baby sneaks in a nap.
Enough about Chrissy. Here I am all pretty in my red dress, remember my dress kick?  And Mommy's smokin' silly slippers.  She kept forgetting to get slippers, which are required to go into Chrissy's classroom.  Miss Kim has to kick off her slippers to pass off to Mommy.  Finally, we found slippers at Target.  Did you know how hard it is to find slippers in the summertime?  Practically impossible!  Mommy found this pink number in the clearance section for two bucks.  They are pink with big orange bows.  I'm not kidding!

My dress has a pretty bow and my hair is brushed.  Double score!
Safety first, even in the living room!

Buckle me up, please!


Silly Samantha!
Super silly Samantha!
Here are those ridiculous slippers up close.
After school, it was still raining so pizza was out of the question since Mommy can't nurse Chrissy at the pizza booths.  Off to Teddys we go!  While we waited for Emily to arrive I ran around the restaurant looking cute and Mommy let Chrissy try french fries for the first time ever.
She didn't know what to think about french fries.

She tried to eat them but it didn't happen.

Guess who showed up? Bridget!  We ran around until our Mommies busted us and then we posed for this great picture.


We had great grilled cheese sandwiches, french fries and ice cream.  Talk about good friends and a good feast on a drizzly Friday.  Life is perfect!

No comments: