Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Mommy Must Be Color Blind!

This is not a joke.  Mommy actually dressed me in this outfit.  For school no less.  If I had any other parents then school would think that Daddy dressed me on days like this.  Not my parents.  School knows that Daddy's in town any time I come to school in a matching outfit. 

This one may take the cake.  The socks solidify its place in the mismatch hall of fame, don'tcha agree? 

Daddy was horrified when Mommy brought me downstairs and I couldn't even bring myself to look at the camera when she busted it out.


Fortunately, I totally know how to drool on any outfit and school changed me into a slightly more coordinating outfit.  They don't really have much to work with because Mommy grabs clean clothes and fills my bin with zero regard to providing outfits by any stretch of the definition.

I was a bit miffed at her to start the public humiliation so soon.  She didn't seem to mind.....

No comments: