Sunday, August 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Daddy was a bit under the weather today, so the girls packed up the car in the torrential downpour and headed into downtown Princeton to celebrate Katie's birthday.

We gathered under the parachute, The Little Gym style. 

And then ran around, Samantha style!
Whosh!
I'm totally in my element, can you tell?
You want me to make loud music?  Okay!

Chrissy felt a bit left out so Mommy gave her a maraca.


Off to the art table to make princess crowns.  I am super cute, aren't I?

Too bad it can't tame my wild curls.  But, I'm not sure anything can.
Mommy found me in the side room riding the bicycle that makes Dora play a game.
After the bicycle, we played in the magic room and had a blast.  We then sang happy birthday to Katie and had cake and juice.  Score!

We then braved the rain again and headed home.  At this point, not even Chrissy could escape bathtime.
Good thing she likes it!
I remember playing with the faucet just like Chrissy does.  Copy cat!
While Chrissy bathed, I pretended to be a penguin all around the house.  Waddle waddle hop, waddle waddle hop!

No comments: