Saturday, August 06, 2011

Spirited Sisters!

Kisses!



I hope that I have Samantha's spirit when I'm bigger. She is so much fun to be around and can make anyone go from grumpy to grinning in three seconds flat.


Silly Samantha, you're hair is wild and you don't like hair clips or pony tails.  What is Mommy going to do with you?


Look the other way when you find your winter hat and slip it on even when it's over 95 degrees outside.


How does Mommy buy herself some peace and quiet?  She sets me down in front of Samantha, kinda like she would a television and I am entertained for hours.  Who needs tivo or DVR?  I've got a constant stream of enterainment!



She finally turned me around when Samantha ran into the kitchen.
Oh, Mallory, how I've missed you!
For you loyal readers who've been following the blog since Samantha was a wee one, you might notice that my posts are a tad on the boring side.  Samantha has a spirit that can't be matched and I'm so super laid back and happy all the time that I have a hard time coming up with spirited things to post. 

So, instead you get me in all my happy bappy glory.  Hugs!
Mommy brought out a science project and Samantha was all about it.  First, you take some water and next you put these super small capsules into the water.
And watch them grow and  grow and grow!
Super fun!  Notice Mommy pulling Samantha's hair back?  She really needs to find her winter hat again.

Not one to miss all the action, we made sure the stove and oven were totally turned off and I made myself comfy for a front row seat to Science Projects "R" Us.
Thankfully, the front row seat extended into Silly Samantha time!
Silly Samantha and Silly Daddy time!

No comments: