Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mira!

Today is going to be a great day, you can just tell by myface.  When Samantha has a good day, then chances are the rest of the house will have a good day. We started off with a team effort to make some awesome pancakes.  Can you believe Mommy wouldn't let Chrissy play in the pancake mix?  Bummer!

At least she can cheer me on. Go, go, Samantha, go, go!


I am such a good cook!

Since Chrissy felt so left out of the fun, I propped her up in a chair at Mira's birthday party.  She sure has a super cute smile, right?
Don't take her chewie or she'll give you the business!
This old man, he played one.  He played knicknack on my thumb, with a knicknack paddywhack give a dog a bone. This old man came rolling home!
Gotta tune those strings!
And then call someone.

Mira's birthday party was so much fun.  Mommy finally realized where "Daddy-o" comes from- Mira!  And she noticed that Mira and I talk just like each other.  We are super good friends since we were in tods and now pre-school together.  Gabby is also our good friend and the we ran around and around and around.  The only sad part of the party is when I fell down a step or two and kept crying and crying and crying.  Mommy couldn't figure out what was so wrong and finally got that I wanted a car and was crying because a boy had it.  Of course I wouldn't cry so much over a small spill!  And the other cry fest?  Mira's birthday cake was chocolate and I firmly believes all cakes should be vanilla.  Bring on the waterworks.  Silly, but true!

No comments: