Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy 30th, School!

Today is a super special day.  Mommy dressed Chrissy in a matching outfit and me in a dress, that's how special today is!  Mommy brought us to school today and told us she'd come back early to take us to a party.

Chrissy is super cute when she matches!

Mommy arrived and took us to the parking lot at school for our party.  It is going to be some party.  Here I am with my bestie, Alex. Before you ask, I flat out refused to let Mommy touch my hair so I take all the blame for looking totally ridiculous this afternoon.  The other times?  Totally her fault!

What is Alex looking at?

Oh, I see!  A water table!
After some fun at the water table, we headed over to just chill on the chairs with the umbrellas to shield our sensititve skin from the harsh rays.
Before you ask, Alex refused to give up the pink chair and I don't really care.
What you don't see next is that I headed back to the water table and dunked my dress right into the water.  And ended up wearing a smile, a diaper, socks and shoes for the rest of the party.  Oh, and a beaded necklace once I made it at the craft table.

We had yummy pizza and ice cream.  It was awesome.  Chrissy was such a good little sister, hanging out with Mommy while I caused my naked rukus.  All too soon it was time to head home.  I did not like going home, but once we got in the car I was all up in Mommy's grill.

"Hurry home, Mommy. I have things to do."

PS- Happy Birthday, Harmony!

No comments: