Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Houston, We Lost Our Infant And Gained A Pre-Toddler

We have a six monther in the house.  Stand up and shout that good times are ahead.  Here's to eating well and sleeping through the night and napping like a champ during the day.  Hey, a pre-schooler can dream, right?

Mommy totally forgot it was Chrissy's half birthday so no cake or balloons and barely and pictures.  I was kinda stinky so I got a bath and Mommy used that time to take silly pictures of Chrissy on the floor.

In sunglasses, no less!

Super cute!

I was such a good girl when Mommy put Chrissy to sleep, so Mommy had lots of together time with me.
I set up Candy Land and was all set to kick her yoga growing tushie, but Mommy came into the family room all loud and  woke up black bear so I wouldn't let her have any people. I told her she wasn't a good girl so I played Candy Land by myself while Mommy scraped her mouth off the ground.
PS- Did I ever tell you that Cchrissy eats so many of the cards that we don't have many to play with.  Silly chrissy!

PPS- A girl totally needs space.  When I go pee pee these days, I insist on phwyvacy on the potty.

No comments: