Saturday, January 21, 2012

Suds Sisters

Guess who blew bubbles at swim lessons? Yes, some might think that it must be Chrissy because I personally refused to blow bubbles.  Well, you would be wrong.  I did a 180 and surprised the socks off Mommy and Daddy by blowing bubbles in the water!

Sure Chrissy kicks her legs and arms in a semi coordinated fashion during swim lessons.  But, she can't sport a rockin' pink swim cap like I can!

We then went out to eat at Outback where I ate apples and grapes while Chrissy ate grapes and broccoli.  I surprised Daddy by writing the word 'love' on my placemat.  He didn't know I knew that word, but I learned it this week while he was on a trip and Chrissy was causing a ruckus.

Oh, speaking of Chrissy.  She ruckused her way up her most recent milestone.  She crawled over to the stairs and climbed up the entire flight all by herself. On her first try ever!

And even took the time to smile back at us!
Then, it was Mommy's turn.  She said to heck with the duck tub and introduced sister suds time.  We now take baths together!

No comments: