Saturday, January 07, 2012

Swim Lessons!

Off to eat the Candyland cards.

Come on, everybody does it!
Samantha is a silly billy.  She dressed up in Mommy's sweater and her swim cap.  Underneath?  Pajamas, of course!

She is a dancing silly billy!
And I am a cheerio eating cutie-patootie.
Sam is always one to keep me laughing at mealtime.  Hope she isn't trying to swim in her milk cup!

Adjusting to see us better!
Pat, pat. 
This is how I help put the real babies to sleep at school.
Before we knew it, time for swim lessons.  Samantha is a pro.
She is even thinking about blowing bubbles.
But not too seriously!
Now this is a sight!


Sam and her new buddies.
Mr. Kevin is hold a whale in a silly attempt to get Samantha to put her head under the water and blow bubbles.  Now, that's silly!
Rings aren't going to work either.
Survival skill, numero uno.  Help!
Yeah, no one was buying it.  Samnatha was as interested in survival skills as I was in my first lesson.
Daddy, don't let me down!
Hey, this is kinda fun.  We love Mr. Steve!
Splash, splash!
Elbow, elbow, knee, knee.
Hmmm, I'm a bit heavier than I thought.  Must be those cheerios I had for breakfast.
Can you believe cameras are banned from swim lessons. Silly lawsuit society.  Here is a the last of the pictures until the final class. 
Yes, it is January and Sam is wearing a vest.
And attempting to pump her legs.
But definitely not smiling for the camera.
Don't do it!
No worries, Mommy.  I am a happy bappy at your service!

Jacket?  Not for me, thank you!


My first slide ride. After my first swim lesson today, this is nothing!
Ready, freddy.
Woosh!
Hooray- again, again!
I am so cute!

No comments: