Saturday, February 15, 2014

It's My Party!

Unless you live in a cave in the middle of nowhere, you have heard that I wanted my party at BounceU. I decided when I was two and haven't let Mommy forget it all year.

But before we can party, we have to make sure Roman has our card when he celebrate's his birthday later this week.  I was in charge of decorating.

And Samantha was in charge of all the big words. But I know my name!

Then it was time for the grand  party and I do mean party!!!

First up is picking my present


Hmm, what shall I pick????

Big hammer is all mine- wahoo!
I am a cutie- cheese.

Look at my undies!

Take that two!


Daddy plays a mean Pac man.
Big sister smiles.
Where is everyone?  So what that it's snowing out, my party is in here.

Phew- they all came.  Love you Marshall!

Sam is a crazy person!
Ha! So says the big sister.

Yeah, I'm a party animal.

And now you know it!

Whoosh!

Daddy is a Bounce U maniac!
No, Sam. You can't pelt me at my own birthday party!
I'm telling.
Mommy!
Daddy, go get her!

Big sisters get away with everything.

Amanda is such a good friend. Never to young to start road trips together.

No, I want to drive!

No, I want to drive!

Besties!

Birthday shot!



Silly face time!

Raise the roof!

Air tunnel time!

All that action has me craving pizza.

Yummy!


Even Samantha thinks so!
Emily, Mira, Samantha and I have a hankering for cake!
Bring it on THREE!!!

Party central.



Birthday me!


Happy birthday song!


One of Mommy's favorite pictures of me.
See ya later, candles!
All my wishes will come true.  It's going to start raining chocolate tomorrow!
Cake time.
Digging in.

And Mommy's favorite tradition. Picture taking on the last day of the year.

Here I am in all my two year old glory.









Just wait until you see what three has in store for me!

No comments: