Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's Official

Only Uncle Travis could find a card like this for Christina.




But the real news happened when Mommy found this in my backpack. She is having trouble accepting that I officially have a boyfriend.  She knew that he loves me because of the love notes he sent home with me when she was in Orlando on a business trip but she didn't realize it has gotten serious.

Before change the subject, one true story I overheard this weekend between Mommy and Daddy.
When Mommy was waiting at the walker's door on Valentine's Day, she saw Aaron's Mommy.  Ms. Cherlyanne told her the story of the special Valentine.  She had prepared Valentine's with adjectives to describe people and Aaron then checked the appropriate boxes so each Valentine was unique to each person. The boy were the easiest and the girls were a bit harder except Samantha's.  He immediate said pretty and that wasn't even one of the choices.  She asked him again because she didn't want him to like Samantha for just physical features, so then he picked kind, smart and awesome. And she also added pretty as a choice.  So, Samantha received one more adjective than all the other kids in the class.

Yes, my parents are freaking and now I radically change the subject.

Look what Christina made in school today! An anorexic Reindeer!

Loving my new hair extensions!

Christina too!


No comments: