Sunday, February 16, 2014

THREE IS ME!

And the moment has finally arrived. I am three. Well, technically not until 8:06 pm, but that was a really rough day three years ago and we decided we should put the past behind us and just celebrate today. I'm in!

Here I am in all my three glory.  Since I started sleeping through the night last month for the first time in my entire life, things are getting a bit rosier around here.  Mommy is sleeping and not yelling so much and I'm an angel.

First day of three and I grew so much last night!



See the official comparison. Isn't it so super obvious which picture was taken when I was two and which was taken now that I'm three???
Birthday breakfast and PJ's!
Listen to me. I'm three and have really important things to say!
Really, really important!

Like, we NEED to go to the zoo today. I have caterpillars to snuggle.
And Sam needs to find her inner honey.


Amazing birthday trip to the zoo.
We saw pumas chasing each other. The tigers hate ice and the baby orangutan put on a super special show while we had lunch in the primate house. Best birthday outing ever!

Can you guess what I got for my birthday?


I like this whole present for Christina concept!

You mean I have to wait another year for my next birthday?  What????
Loving this moment!


And I got to pick my birthday dinner too?  Mac and cheese all the way!


Check me out!



I picked this cupcake out all by myself.


Just wait until I turn four....




No comments: