Thursday, April 10, 2014

April Is Month Of Christina

Technically April is month of the child. But I stand firm on my ground that I am a big girl.  They should rename April to "the month of big girl Christina".  I worked really, really hard on my poster.  Mommy is such  a stinker that she makes us do all the writing on our homework.  Seriously, I'm three and I had to do all my own work.

So, I decided that since I did all the work that I would do the entire presentation Christina style.  See what I mean?
Yeah, I rocked it!

And then Mommy headed to Samantha's school and saw this gem not the wall.
And then Sam jumped into the art room to paint her bird house for Daisies.
Mommy helped the girls out by using a blow dryer to make the paint dry faster.
And then we all celebrated our friends and good times with ice cream!

No comments: