Sunday, April 27, 2014

Hershey Park, We Love You!

Twins!

Arizona meets New Jersey, in Pennsylvania!
Even better!
Family time!
I love my family.
Thanks to the nice stranger who helped us capture this beautiful moment.
Samantha is a great photographer.
Kinda.
We are the luckiest family ever. Yesterday we learned that even though the park is officially not opened for the season, military families can get in today. And Grandpa Frank is retired military. And he's my Grandpa. So this is how it feels when the stars align!
Yep, carousel heaven!

I love you, Mommy!
This is my heaven, right here.  I love you, Mommy!
Helicopter rides.
Sisters are the bestest!
Grandpa Frank and me!
Grandma Carol and Samantha!
He might have been a little scared.  Me too....
But not Samantha.
Higher!
This is more my speed.
Samantha went on her first ever upside down roller coaster ride at the age of five.  The Super Dooper Looper. Mommy and Daddy we so excited for her and even more thrilled that everyone at the park was super well behaved and nice to each other.

Great weekend and we look forward to making Hershey Park an annual visit with Grandma and Grandpa!

No comments: