Monday, April 07, 2014

Teddy's!

Want to know how we girls do dinner?  Well, we head to Teddy's and order two kiddie dinners. One grilled cheese on whole wheat bread (have you met our mother?) and one hot dog. Then we split them so we can have the best of both worlds. Oh, yeah. Both dinners have french fries.  We mean business!


How can you deny this cute face french fries?

Nothing beats a game of hide and go seek in a restaurant. Until we get caught, that is!

Then we home and Mommy spent hours helping me make a list of things that are all about me. Things I like- books, activities, colors, food.  And also things about my family and me. Yep, I have a  real school homework assignment. I get to make a presentation to my class all about me.  Oh, the pressure. I hope I don't forget things about myself!

No comments: