Friday, May 09, 2014

Busy Bees!

Look at my butterfly. I made it myself!
And Mommy came to school for my Mother's Day presentation and I didn't cry this time!
This is huge news for me!
No more tears!
Isn't my flower beautiful?
I'm getting really good at writing.
Pretty flower for my pretty Mommy.
My silly face is a bonus!
Double bonus!
Um, triple bonus?  The other parents were super jealous!

Then we made a craft.

Mommy is a good helper.

And, more bathroom pictures. This used to be the potty.


But it will be the new bath tub.

And Mommy and Daddy will get a bigger shower.
And this will be the new potty room, that was the old closet.

Mommy's office needed to get torn out too.  New pipes!
And the dining room got broken too....

Samantha and Grace wrote a great note on the white board for their Mommies.


And they even made a great video!



Daddy picked me up while Mommy took Samantha to Molto Bene for their last meal before camping.
Real camping!
Where they did crafts.
And went to a campfire and had smores and then slept on a really hard wooden floors with really loud, rude girls who forgot they are in Girl Scouts and are supposed to be respectful to others.  Boo to them!
Good night!

No comments: