Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day, Burt Style

Did you know that I like to sing all the time. I can sing anything. For real.  Take anything you would normally speak and then you just sing. Just like this.


Samantha wasn't sure if she wanted to read or just sing. So she did both.


Then we went to Sesame Place.
This is my favorite, of course!
Love!
Tea cups rock.
Look, I'm not scared anymore.  This is huge. I'm not crying and running away. Mommy is so proud of me.

Well, I wasn't scared until these scary characters came out.


After a fun day, we were pooped.  Snuggle time!


Mommy heard some noise at bedtime and came upstairs and yelled at me. Why?

"Mom, now that I am tall enough standing on my bed to make the picture swing, I just have to. Besides, why did you hang the picture with only one nail?"
"Chrissy, if you know what's good for you, go to sleep NOW."

No comments: