Saturday, May 10, 2014

Glamping!

We woke up at our normal time, which was super early for everyone else. So we went exploring and learned that there was no sugar for morning coffee.  We volunteered to get in our car and go get some sugar. We drove and drove and drove, but lots of places were closed because it was so early on a Sunday.  We finally found a place and it was right next to Dunkin' Donuts.  Yep, we were supposed to be roughing it.  So, we had a quick chat and limited ourselves to one donut and one hot chocolate.  Problem solved!

And those unkind people who kept us up so late last night gave Mommy dirty looks when we returned with our Dunkin' Donuts cups.  We were secretly happy because those moms knew their girls were being super rude last night and didn't do anything to ask their girls to be respectful.  

And, back at the camp ground we had more hot chocolate. Yummy!



Making a fun craft.

And here is my swap for the girls. My Pet Cloud. It was a huge hit and big kids were super nice and asked me to share my clouds with them.

Back to my craft!
Finished!
My craft up close.
Yep, it's a worm.  Behind the camera is the closest Mommy will come to touching a worm.  Seriously!
Learning to fish!
This is super fun.
I can do this!
I almost caught a fish.

But we caught turtles, said hi to them and then let them go.

I'm holding a HUGE snake.

So, Mommy will hold a snake but not a worm.  Weird, right?

Way cool.

Yep!


I'm not scared of anything.
So pretty.
And, of course Christina and Daddy stayed home and had lots of fun.  Doesn't Christina look so happy?

No comments: