Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Harmony, Swings And Missing Toilets

Guess what?  We are scientists!  We raised caterpillars and then they TURNED INTO butterflies. I'm serious.  Real butterflies and we got to let them fly away!


We are very hungry caterpillars!


Aley and I love my special picture rock.  I'm getting so big on this rock. I remember when I was so little I couldn't even climb up the rock to stand on it.


And when Mommy saw Samantha at school, guess what happened.  Samantha got busted for wearing make up.   Samantha gets busted for make up a lot.  I think it's because she puts a lot of make up all over her face. Turns out that Samantha sneaked her Minnie kit when Mommy was watching her bathroom get torn down.

Do you see what I mean?

Then we went for a walk in town and ended up at the besets house ever. Holly's house has this amazing spider swing that I just love.


Samantha likes the disc swing because she can go really, really high.


Look, I'm a Mommy!


And this is Mommy's bathroom and old closet.  Yikes, there isn't much there.
This was Daddy and Mommy's closet.
It looks just awful.

No comments: