Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Since it is Mother's Day, Daddy declared that there would be no fussying and that we would have to do whatever Mommy wanted.  He explained to me that this only happens one day a year and he enforces this code of ethic because Father's Day is right around the corner and karma isn't nice.  I think I'm way to young to really understand what he is talking about, but he did promise a fun day and I'm all about fun, so on with it!

Samantha picked out a pretty sun hat for our adventures, with a bonus smile. Score!


We tried to go to the zoo but the exit was closed because everyone on the east coast wanted to celebrate today at the zoo.  So we headed to the horse stables and then the japanese tea garden.  Did you know that they have koi?  That you can feed?  Feed we did! Apparently, so have lots of other people.  Look at these fellas!

Here I am with Mommy picking food to feed the fishies.
Samantha was big enough to feed the fishies by herself. Big girl!
Just a sprinkle!
A bit more.
I want to do it myself!
Look at us cute girls!
Clap, clap!  I think you can see my undies, but it will be our little secret, friend!
Okay, enough. I want down!
Mommy was into pictures.
A lot.
I was way more into walking.
I'm getting really good!
Isn't the tea garden pretty?
But not pretty enough for me to sit still and watch it all.

After more fussing than we were allowed, it was back home and then to Mercer Park for a bike ride.



That lasted about 100 yards before Samantha started fussing again.  Take two was me in the stroller and Samantha on her two feet.
Much better!
Back home it was time for dolly dress up fun.
We are such good friends!
Mommy loves to watch us play.
I think we might have a lot of books and toys.  Don'tcha think?
My dolly loves me!
And Daddy loves me so much that he let me feed myself.  Something that Mommy doesn't have enough patience for right now.
Yummy.
Cheese!  Yes, I ham it up for the camera now!
Ha ha!
After dinner, Mommy hung up her cards from us.  Don't you put elephants on all of your cards?  We sure do!
Sam got her S backwards but I think she did it to get Mommy's goat.
Princess and her rainbow!
Horsie!

No comments: