Thursday, May 24, 2012

Indy Children's Museum

Look, Samantha's shoes almost fit me!


After a bunch of running up and down the halls and trying to learn how to go bump bump down stairs on my tushie, Aunt Nancy took us to the children's museum.  Daddy and I rested for a bit.
While Samantha rode the wagon.
Aunt Nancy showed me dinosaurs.  My first ever- thanks!
I was too young, but Samantha went digging for bones.
She was really good at it, too.

Aunt Nancy is super special to Samantha, and me, too!

Walking by the doll house.
Samantha made sure I didn't fall. 
Then she ditched me on the carousel.
I didn't like it.

Samantha ignored my plead for help.


I want off!

Samantha busted through a space exhibit.

Right to tea with Mr. Bear.

Yes, I can hear you, Samantha!


Samantha shared her tea with a boy.

And then brought snacks to Aunt Nancy.
I held on tight to Daddy.

Think I get my height genes from Daddy?

Ice cream?  Yes, please!

Extra scoop, please!


I'd like tea with my ice cream.



Daddy was in ice cream withdrawal and made up for it today!

You want to go home now?


Careful or the dinosaur will eat you!



Samantha loves Aunt Nancy, Alex and Tuffy!


Can you guess where Samantha ran to?

No comments: