Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day Celebration

Miss Danielle's class has been practicing for a long time to prepare our song for our special Mommies.  We even made a special present.

But, before the festivities, here is Chrissy dancing to Elmo and I know it!



Mommy can't remember exactly when this was taken, but Chrissy sure is cute, isn't she?
This is Julius, the boy who prompted her to learn the word 'baby'.  She loves Julius.
And now back to me and the celebration.  Here is a picture of all of us.

And a video of us.  Yes, Mommy was horrified to know that I am totally inappropriate with my dresses and declared that I will always wear an undershirt after today.



Besties!
Playing ring around the rosy.
Charlotte, Megan, Emily and I are great friends.
And the special present I told you about?  Here it is!  The only thing that wasn't quite right is that if we went on a trip I said "Indiana", which sounds a little like " I don't know".



And, of course, we went for pizza and ice cream for dinner.  Of course Chrissy got ice cream.

And doesn't believe in sharing.

Guess who wanted seconds?
She sure likes ice cream!
Happy Mother's Day!

PS- Mommy tried telling me that Mother's Day is Sunday, but Miss Danielle said it was today and she is never wrong.

No comments: