Friday, May 04, 2012

Ice Cream Cones- Hooray!


It's pizza night again and I am getting so super big that I can sit in the high chair and gnaw on pizza all by myself.  Am I big enough for bubbles?  Not yet, but guess who is?


I looked on in awe and wonder at this amazing sight.  Just you wait until next year when I can try it all by myself!
Samantha has gotten pretty good at blowing bubbles.  She used to put her mouth on the wand and get soap in her mouth. Yucky!
Look at that concentration!
And even more concentration devoted to her favorite meal of the week.
And then the big girls ran to burn off that extra energy.
So I decided to join them at a slightly slower pace.
I was the pacer.
Walk like an egyptian!
All by myself!
Can you guess what we are begging for?
Yeppers, ice cream.  Now we're talking!
Yes, I can multi-task.  Walking and holding an ice cream cone is what I was born to do!
Hmm, now that I have my cone, what next?
No, this cone is NOT for sharing.
It's mine, all mine!
Scoutin' out my next target.
Very carefully.
I think Mommy might share her ice cream with me.
Best finish my cone first.
Yummy!

Between you and me, Samantha doesn't really like ice cream as much as the idea of ice cream.  Kinda like me and dogs.
Me?  I'm totally into ice cream cones, but not eating the cones.  I can bend them down with my mouth and clean that cone dry!



No comments: