Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mr. Heaven

Today was a very sad day.  I knew that we drove to Indiana because Uncle Scott got really sick and couldn't live with Aunt Nancy and cousin Alex anymore.  Mommy said that we were going to Indiana to give Aunt Nancy and cousin Alex lots of hugs and kisses.  I sure did my bestest to show them how much I love them.


After we said good bye to Uncle Scott, the priest gave me the most beautiful rose that Uncle Scott was holding just for me.  I know how much he loved Chrissy and me.  Mr. Heaven loves us and I will love him for forever and forever.

We went back to Aunt Nancy's house and Uncle Scott's sister in law took me under her wing and we teamed up against cousin Alex in a game of ping pong.
We make a great team!
Aunt Nancy and I make a great team, too!
I love you, Aunt Nancy!
Uncle Scott and his brothers look alike, don't they?
Chrissy just learned the cheese face.
Hi everyone!
Grandma is the best for sneaking me extra strawberries.
And for the best tickles ever
Cheese!
Big Cheese!

Will Chrissy ever listen to Mommy?  Probably not!
Back at the hotel, Chrissy took Mommy's drink.
And learned how straws really work.
She is going to be an engineer, Daddy says so.
I think she just really wanted Mommy's drink.

We love you so much, Uncle Scott and are so super happy we got to spend time with you last fall and will cherish memories of that amazing time forever.

No comments: