Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hoppy Easter!

Guess what?  I rocked sleeping in a big girl bed. I only made one suicide jump and LuLu made the other one.  I asked Mommy to go get LuLu and Mommy might have said some very inappropriate things about being woken up for a non-living relative's medical emergency. Don't worry, I went after LuLu and made it back into bed safe and sound.  This is the beginning of great things!

After we made a big mess and I played baby when it came to cleaning up, Samantha looked at me and said, " Chrissy, I'm frustrated with you because you are not helping to clean up."  Wow, what a guilt trip.  Well, that and Mommy mighta sorta yelled at me for being a lousy little sister in the helper department.  Oops!

Wanna sneak peek of two gorgeous flower girls?  We might rock this flower girl thing.  We are super good at it since we were in Big Fat Turkey's wedding.  You don't have a Big Fat Turkey in your family?  You're missing out!


The only thing missing?  Princess tattoos!

We love our dresses so much that we kept them on until Mommy realized I found the play doh....

Then we got whisked off for a walk to make us super duper tired for nap time.  It was sorta working until we were so stinkin' cute that we were offered free ice cream cones. Mommy was jazzed to see us so happy and so not jazzed that we were hopped up on sugar just before naps!




After naps all our friends came over and we played and played until it was time to go a huntin'.  Huntin' for candy filled eggs the Easter bunny was super nice enough to fling across our backyard.


Happy hunting, Samantha and friends!


But, don't take all the eggs. Okay?


If you think you're getting that egg, you're gonna need a band-aid!


Got it!


Samantha found the golden egg! Not really, but she sure is happy and that's what counts!


Check out my loot too.  Eggs and an ear of corn.  Hot diggity dog!



Samantha has such style. I can't wait to be like her!


Rohan, Aley, Robert and me.  Blink and our next picture will be at prom!




We had such a great day.  We love to have parties with our friends and wish we could do it all the time.   Maybe one big sleepover. How 'bout it?




No comments: