Saturday, March 02, 2013

Quack, Quack!

Guess who drew duckies today?



Lots and lots of duckies.  Mommy says I am rocking my art class.  I just like to draw.





Right after art class we flew to the bouncy place to celebrate Alex's birthday.  Whee!



Surfin' Safari!


Happy birthday, dear Alex!




Silly face time!


Gluten free pizza?  I'm in!

Blue tongue?  Even better!

Ack!
Then we went home and found out that Chrissy only took a 26 minute nap.  Mommy sighed and packed us up in the car and off we went to the mall.

Horsie time!

Chrissy loved it too!
Ride number two, here we are!



Whee!


Now, this is where life gets interesting.  Daddy ditched us girls to check out a boy store.  Mommy took us girls to Lush where she checked out some face soap.  I found the makeup counter and Mommy said, "hey, why not?"

Here it goes....

Yeppers, hot pink all the way.

Chrissy picked light pink lipstick.

It wasn't so light pink after all.
This is about the time that Daddy texted Mommy to meet him at Nordstrom.  Mommy texted back to come to Lush, cuz big things are a happenin'.....

This was how I greeted a very shell shocked Daddy.

Channeling my inner teen.



We went home and it was a lot of fun to hear Mommy and Daddy talk in the front seat.  Thankfully, babysitter Emily rescued us and the grown ups went on a wine tasting date.



No comments: