Sunday, March 17, 2013

Taking The Holiday A Bit Too Far

It's not a clear picture, but you get the idea of what mornings are like in this here house. What's this outfit missing?  Nothing if you ask us!

Kinda hard to see, but here I am in my princess hat, Super Why cape and Rapunzel dress pajama. I get a little confused sometimes.
Wowsers, now that's one silly picture of Chrissy.

So glad Mommy figured her camera out. I am one pretty princess!


Go teamwork!
So, this is where the wicket gets a bit sticky.  Just because it's Saint Patrick's Day doesn't mean (in my book, at least) that I need to down a green shake.  Just cuz Mommy and Daddy drink their shake doesn't mean that it's for me. I like watching them make it but that's where the fun stops. Kale, collard greens, celery, banana, dates, blueberries?  Wowsers...
This doesn't go down the same way ice cream does.
No joke. We're talking sludge.

Green mustache.  Happy St. Patty's Day?



45 minutes later, this here champion of the green shake celebrates! Actually, it's tomorrow that I'll be celebrating on the potty!

Now for the real celebration with no green shakes, I promise.  Tea party hosted by Miss Sarah, a real live Brit!

Sofia was there too.  She is such a cutie patootie! We all played so well together and bonded over snacks.  Really, what more can we ask for in life besides friends, family and goldfish?
Christina wanted Sofia to come home with us.  Her Mommy said no.

No comments: