Thursday, March 07, 2013

R2D2

We stayed home this morning from school so Mommy could say bad words.  Dropping the 'f-bomb' is what grown ups call it.  Not sure what that means, but we almost ripped walls out so she could get her basement fridge.  Oh, my!

Just so you know, sprinkle cheese doesn't make the broccoli disappear.  It's still there.  Just under sprinkle cheese. 


I'm pretty sure that Chrissy eats a little bit of hair with her meals.  Nope, she still won't let Mommy pull her hair back.  I've taught her right!  It's kinda funny that her tattler told us that she played hair salon at school today.

She also loves play doh.  Every day she asks to play with play doh.  She loves to mix colors.  And she makes pizza and serves play doh food at our tea parties.  We have fun! Did you know that I'm into it (play doh).  That is spanish for 'like'.

See all the mixed colors?  Yummy!
Betcha can't find me!
Yucky!
Want to know what I'm doing ?  Coloring a picture for my pen pal, Roman.

No comments: