Monday, March 10, 2014

How To Play Your Parent

Yeah, I'm still too sick to go to school. I'm tired and convinced Mommy that I should stay home one more day and fully recover. She agreed and let me stay home today so I went on a field trip to bring Christina to school.


 Christina got picture rock time!

She is a cutie.
So, I totally played Mommy.  At 9am she asked me to remind her why she let me stay home. I laughed and told her she was so annoying. She told me that I'm totally going to acting class this afternoon so she can get a break.

Before acting class we stopped by school to see Mrs. Adams and I found this lovely note in my mailbox.



When we are all back home, we realized how much me being sick affected Christina.  She loves Motrin and hasn't had any in a long time.  The conversation went something like this.

Mommy, my ears are hurting.
Christina, when did they start hurting?
When I pooped. I think I need Motrin.

No comments: