Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lego World


Mommy woke up this morning and saw I broke Samantha's carriage that she worked so hard on. Mommy was able to give me a talking to about respecting other's things but Daddy saved me and confessed he had handed it to me and it dropped. 


Sam took the news really well and offered to share candy from her goody bag with me. Then Mommy had to confess she didn't respect Samantha's goody bag and ate the candy. For real!

Just another morning, walking in Daddy's shoes!

We went bike shopping for Samantha. The bike was perfect in every way except it's not pink.

So, Mommy ordered a pink one. Phew, that means the pink bike will be mine someday!

Back home we decided to make my lego kingdom.

It's coming along quite well.

I love Samantha so much. She and I had so much fun this afternoon playing with each other. And we do great things together!



No comments: