Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Monkey Joe's

What's this?  At dinner last night, I made this picture for Uncle Travis. Does he appreciate it and bring it home? Nope. He tosses it aside and forgets about it. Thank goodness for Mommy because she called and yelled at him. He's coming over today to get it. Phew!

Snap circuit central.
We love, love, love snap circuits!

Yeah, posting this picture is total payback for tossing my artwork aside. I present you a picture of Uncle Travis as a baby.  Some say he hasn't changed a bit!
Grandpa, you forgot this word right here!
Can you tell we're about to go jumping?  Yep, Christina sure knows the perfect time to zonk out.
Well, I don't need a nap and I'm ready to bounce the afternoon away.  I'm so happy Aunt Holley suggested this great place and was able to join us!
Selfie!
I made it through!

Cheers!

This is so much fun!
I think we should move here!
Love me some Christina!
Aunt Holley has the best ideas. Frozen yogurt before dinner? I'm in!

No comments: