Thursday, March 20, 2014

Panda Butts

Oh, my goodness. I feel so lucky to be able to see a panda so close.

He is a huge fan of bamboo. He didn't really pay attention to us and when we finally got us close to the railing, you will never guess what happened next.



The panda got up, walked out to the door. Then he rubbed his butt on the door frame and Christina loudly announced, "I really like panda butts!" Laughter in the crowd took over the exhibit.

At the top of the walk, we scooted into our favorite lunch spot- Zoo Bar!

Oh, what to do while waiting for lunch?  Selfies on Mommy's phone.
Pink really is my color.
Yep, I'm cute and I know it!

Leo the Lion!

He sure has a lot to say!



This is how we travel- in style!

We make friends where ever we go.

Christina loves orangutans and keeps asking them to answer her questions. Hey, maybe it will happen someday!

No comments: