Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Big Girl Crib

So, my Daddy says I make way too much noise at night in the bassinet and needed to move into my own room. Who needs Mommy and Daddy anyway? Turns out I LOVE my new sleeping arrangements and am sleeping between 9 and 6:30 every night with at least one five hour stretch. My mommy sure does love my big girl sleep habits!



Here I am sleeping my first night in the crib.




Daddy had his first overnight business trip Monday and I was so good for Mommy! My only meltdown lasted 20 minutes. I think my great mood was in part because I got to play with my favorite friend, Baby Henry. Here he is enjoying some quality time on the bouncer. He's so handsome!



Here is my new favorite place to play and nap during the day. I love my Baby Einstein activity center!

No comments: