Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One Week Check up (at 4 weeks and 6 days)

I am growing like a weed! I was 7 pounds 7 ounces at 1.5 weeks and now I am a whopping 9 pounds 8.5 ounces. I also grew from 21 inches to 22 inches and my head circumference is 14.5 inches.

I also got a darned shot today and was not too pleased with the super long needle.



My mommy took this picture to capture my facial expression when she tries to get me to do something I have absolutely no desire to do. Who needs words with a face like this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please, Mom, It is a one month check up...and please take my picture with me looking at you...and maybe waving and smiling...you forgot to tell everyone my special words! Did I have a birthday cake? No, probably just more milk...I want cake and ice cream...Henry, the older guy wants some too!

AD