Monday, August 25, 2008

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner

Sunday afternoon consisted of our normal routine: Daddy and I spent some quality time researching my favorite sport- golf. Here I am studying the moves very carefully.



We had our first family dinner and a movie night and the movie selection was a super informational one titled "21". I guess Mommy and Daddy are trying hard to impress upon me on the importance of learning how to count. I had some trouble concentrating, so I took a quick nap. Yes, I was sleeping peacefully on my activity center and Mommy moved me because she missed me so very much.




Here is a funny picture that pretty much says it all about my parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture of Jeff and Sam made my day - I LOVE IT! She is so freaking adorable.
Aunt Lissa

Anonymous said...

Nice White teeth